It's kind of a big deal...

Monday, May 14, 2012

What a Lovely Life

My fiance loves me. He bought me Jason Mraz's new CD. He cuddles with me...even when I'm grouchy and stressed. We drove all the way to Mountain Green together and just laughed the whole way. I look forward to laughing with him for Eternity! Planning a wedding is fun, and Phil and I like to celebrate when we save money. When we got his suit at Kohls for $115 we were pretty dang excited! And it's a really hot suit...Mmmmm!

I got a new job at Scheels! I'm a full time cashier, and I cannot begin to describe how excited I am to have a "big girl" job, and not be lifeguarding at a swimming pool. (Although I will miss the summer tan!) It's going to be a great job, and with full benefits, Phil and I are VERY excited for it! :)

I'm happy being home in West Jordan. I have the best family anyone could ask for! I got to talk to my dear Elder Thacker yesterday! He's the best brother ever! (Besides Matt of course.) I'm excited for him to get home in July and just party! Woo woo!

Life is good! I enjoy it! :) Until next time!

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment