It's kind of a big deal...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Top 10

I have compiled a list of 10 reasons I enjoy being back in the wonderful Dub-J. Enjoy.

10. As much as I loved roommates, being back in a house that is almost always quiet is absolutely WONDERFUL.
9. I do not have to drive 45 minutes back and forth to work every other day.
8. Having my Mom's homecooked leftovers in the fridge. Mmmmmm....
7. Getting woken up by my dad saying to have a good day and then he kisses me on the head! (awww!)
6. NO UTAH COUNTY TRAFFIC!!!! HOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
5. The closest store is no longer Wal-Mart. (Wal-Mart scares me a little bit.)
4. WIFI Internet.
3. My bed here is about 10x cozier than my bed in Orem. And I have a cute dog named Sophie who cuddles with me every night! (Sadly none of my roommates ever came and cuddled with me at night.)
2. I live closer to all my siblings and niece and nephews!
1. My handsome fiance is now 15 minutes away...not 30. :)

Oh, and being back in WJ means school is over. It will resume in August, and I already know who my new roommate is! Life is good!

-KT

1 comment:

  1. I recall you telling me about this time when you did actually cuddle in bed with someone... actually two someones.

    ReplyDelete