It's kind of a big deal...

Friday, November 8, 2013

FACE LIFT!!!

If you haven't noticed, my blog had a bit of work done. Allow me to explain.

While sitting at my job about 2 days ago, I had a vision. A vision that I would become rich off of a blog. But I knew that I would not make money blogging by blogging about the same thing over and over again. It's not that I don't enjoy sharing  how awesome my husband is and how blessed I am, but sometimes things just need to change! And I have a plan.

I figured a good blog would have to be something I enjoy. I enjoy going to the gym, but I can only brag about how I did 120 push-ups in a class so many times. I like dogs! But I only have one and technically she is my parent's so that would also get old quickly. A lot like my dog is. Then it hit me. FOOD. I love food. I LOVE FOOD. I love trying new recipes, I love trying different kinds of food, and I love to cook! Brilliant! For those of you who are saying, "Now didn't she already do a cooking blog once before?" Yes, the answer is yes. My mom and I did a Rachel Ray Recipe blog (which by the way, started my love of cooking) and it was a hit! But life happened, and eventually the blog was pushed to the side. And I lost the password...anyways.

So from now on, I will be blogging about food. One of my most biggest challenges lately is trying meals on Pinterest that do not turn out the way the pin said they would. I just want to hear from a real person that the recipe is actually good, and not a waste of my time or money! For those of you who also feel this way, I will now be the guinea pig for you! I will try at least one new "Pinterest" recipe a week and review it on the blog. I will also try other recipes and if it is worth it, share the recipe! I will also give kitchen tips and tricks that I have learned that seem to help things run a bit smoother in the hectic cooking life!

Disclaimer. I am not a professional "foodie." This are simply my ideas that have worked for me! If they do not work for you, please don't send hate mail. That's rude and makes me feel sad. Rather, share your ideas! I want to learn new things too!

So...here's to a fresh start! Hooray!

-KTD

No comments:

Post a Comment