It's kind of a big deal...

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Few Favorites!

As I was doing my makeup this morning, I decided I should make a list of a few of my favorite things I must have. I hope they change your life.

Camelbak Water Bottle
Can you say AWESOME!? These things don't leak, they hold lots of water, and let's face it, anything you get to bite and then suck on is awesome. (Yep. I said it.)

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
This stuff is STELLAR!! It tastes delicious, and it WHITENS YOUR TEETH!! No lying! It realy does work as well as strips! HIGHLY recommended!

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
Anyone who knows me knows I have probably the most oily skin on this planet. Solution? THESE! I have enough oil on my face that I could fry up some french fries! But these totally help! They soak up oil like a little sponge, and leave your skin mattefied, but do not smear your makeup. Two downfalls - They're kind of expensive, and you look weird brushing a little blue thing across your forehead.
Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner
This stuff is pricey, but it is very worth it! It leaves my hair so silky soft I can hardly stand it! A little goes a long way, and it smells like a little bit of Heaven! The one drawback is that my hair gets so soft it does not like to curl or have any volume. But I have a solution!

Herbel Essence Body Envy Hairspray
This is my solution for my flat, but silky soft strands! This stuff poofs up your hair and makes it stay ALL DAY! And it also smells DELICIOUS! I am always tempted to spray it as a room spray, rather than just a hairspray. Oh well.

Clean and Clear Advantage Acne System
Clear skin in like 2 weeks. End of story.

Sobe Orange Cream
Ahhhhhh it's like an orange creamsicle liquified!! Oh this stuff is TASTY!! I could drink it all day long.
Nu Skin Glacial Marine Mud
Let's just say I miss when my brother worked for Nu Skin because he could get me this Heaven-sent face fixer! Oh it clears up everything and leaves my face super soft!! And it looks really cool because it starts dark green but then dries the color of mint chocolate chip ice cream!! Mmmm I just want to eat it!! It's expensive, but very worth it!


St. Ives Apricot Scrub
I like to use this scrub right before I use the Glacial Marine Mud. It scrubs away any dry skin, and helps clear up blackheads as well! And it smells nice! Oh, and it's CHEAP!!!

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Powder
I did not realize how wonderful this makeup is until I stopped using it!! It keeps acne and shine in control, and a little goes along way! It does not cake on, and it softens up your skin!
Aquaphor
This is my "everything" fixer. I put it on my hands if they are cracked, I put it on chapped lips, I put it on dry spots on my face, under my eyes, on my nose when I have a cold, on my heels if they're dry, just EVERYWHERE! It makes my skin so soft! I love it!
And that about covers it for my "favorite things." Of course there are many, many more, but I can only fit so much on one place! I also thought I could be a funny girlfriend and put a picture of my hot boyfriend on here, but...that's a little over the top! But he is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!! Have some crackers with that cheese. Bah ha ha! :)  Anyone else have some favorites? I especially like to try new makeup and anything for my face!! Fill me in on what works for you!

-KT


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chick! I found your blog on your facebook page. It's so great to "see" you and read about your life ;) Hope all is well with you and your family.
    Love,
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete